This Flowing and feminine maxi dress is made from a lustrous Rayon Satin. Featuring bell sleeves, shirring detail and gathered panels on body, this floaty little number will quickly become your new favourite
One tree will be planted when you purchase this dress - Find out more at One Tree Planted
- Maker: Jambangan Garment Bali - Family based ethical garment manufacturer
- Location: Bali, Indonesia
- Supplier: Palm Printing
- Content: 100% Rayon Satin
- Info: Rayon is a natural based material that is made from the cellulose obtained from wood pulp or cotton.
- Supplier: Better Packaging Co
- Content: Made from plants, Corn Starch, PLA, PBAT
- Info: In a home compost the bag will biodegrade in 3-6 months.
- Supplier: Gang Apparel Accessories
- Content: Made from recycled paper
- Photographer: Jake Roden
- Location: Fitzroy, Melbourne.
- Models: Nellie Jenkins Size S, Mia Sully Size M, Georgia Sacre Size M
- Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent (we recommend a natural mild detergent like Dirt Laundry). Iron inside out on low setting and do not tumble dry. Take care with jewellery and bags as fabric is delicate and may snag.