Change of mind
As we are a small design house and have limited stock in selected styles and fabrics, Mia Sully is not able to provide refunds or exchanges for a change of mind. We hope you understand!
Replacement/exchange for incorrect size
However, if you feel the item you have purchased is not the right size, we will endeavour to
provide you with a replacement as best we can. Given our limited stock numbers, we may not be able to replace your item with the identical product (although we will try our best to do so). If we cannot, we will offer you an alternative style in the size you require. If you are unsure on sizing before you purchase please contact email@example.com for garment measurements.
Please note, however, that we are unable to provide replacements for custom made orders or sale stock.
Returns process and applicable conditions
Mia Sully will provide a replacement for incorrect size on the following conditions:
- A request for a replacement based on incorrect size must be made within 7 days of purchase;
- The request must be accompanied by proof of purchase (your original receipt) and a completed returns form – please click here to access the form;
- Your item must be unwashed, unworn (other than to try on for the size) and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be returned in its original packaging and have all original tags attached.
Please send your item, your proof of purchase and completed returns form to the following address (please note, returns are only accepted via post and not in person):
Attn: Returns Department
242 Dandenong Road
St Kilda East, Victoria, 3183
Once we receive your returned item, we will inspect it to ensure your request complies with the above conditions and notify you by email of the outcome of our inspection. If your request is approved, we will notify you of the arrangements for delivery of your replacement. Our processing of returns may take up to 14 days, and delivery times for your replacement item will depend on your location.
Please note that the following conditions also apply if you request a replacement:
- You are responsible for paying for the shipping costs to return your item to us. When we send your replacement, A $25 processing fee (AUS) $35 (Outside AUS) will be processed using your original method of payment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- You are responsible for any loss or damage you incur as a result of returning your original purchase to us. In particular, Mia Sully is not liable for the loss of, or any damage to, your original item during its transit back to our studio. If the item is damaged in transit, we reserve the right to refuse the offer of a replacement. For these reasons, we recommend that you send your original item back to us using a traceable postal or courier service (for example, Australia Post’s Registered Post or Express Post service).
- For international returns, Mia Sully is not liable for any duties or customs related charges that you may incur in your home country. Our prices do not include any foreign duties or customs related charges, as these are out of our control.
Please note that our policy set out above in relation to incorrect size replacements does not exclude, restrict or modify your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you believe your item has a defect, you may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law to a repair, replacement or refund (depending on the nature of the defect). Should you have a concern about your item, please contact us at email@example.com.